County Owned Foreclosure Properties
Hertford County owns the following parcels of property as a result of Tax Foreclosures. If you are interested in purchasing this property you must submit a Bid Proposal to the Hertford County Board of Commissioners. Submit in writing, your name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address if available to the Chairman of the Hertford County Board of Commissioners, P.O. Box 116, Winton, NC 27986. The proposal must include the parcel number (PIN), along with a personal, certified or cashier check in the amount of five percent (5%) of the total bid amount. If the bid is not upset, and then accepted by the County Commissioners, a certified or cashier check will be required for the balance. Prior to submitting a bid, contact the Tax Collector for an updated amount due and confirmation of the amount needed for minimum bid to satisfy all taxes, interest and cost accrued by Hertford County in obtaining the property.
Foreclosure Property Listing - Click on the links below to access information regarding each property.
- Boone Bridge Road Bracy Place - Parcel#5061724902
- New Street - Parcel#5968455728
- North Carolina Highway 561 West - Parcel#5953856234
- VIP Road & Lincoln Avenue Details - Parcel#6903134333
- 102 Holloman Avenue Details - Parcel#5993704927
- 205 Boyette Street Details - Parcel#5968352618
- 314 & 316 Snipes Street Details - Parcel#599.611378
- 424 McGlohon Street - Parcel#599308317
- 413 Jim Hardy Road - Parcel#5994406085
- 602 East First Street - Parcel#5992585597
- 1137 Virginia Boulevard - Parcel#5968269122
- Manley Avenue - 5993719720
Interest Information for County-Owned Foreclosed Property
Click on the link provided to access interest information for the County-Owned Foreclosed Property. This list is updated monthly.
Click on the link below to access the bid instructions and application.
BID INSTRUCTIONS AND APPLICATION