Registration and Voting
Keep Informed √
This page is updated prior to each election period.
Click on the following link and enter the requested information to conduct a public voter search, check your voter registration, view your sample ballot and more. Keep informed.
- Register To Vote
- Application Form (New form added 06/08/2023)
- Vote By Mail - https://www.ncsbe.gov/voting/vote-mail
- UOCAVA Notice - Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA) -- Update posted on 10/20/2023
- Polling Place Locations
- POLLING PLACE CHANGE OF LOCATION NOTIFICATION -- Municipal Voting on November 2, 2021 --Update posted on 10/29/2021
- Voting Options
- Photo ID Required for Voting -
- Press Release - https://www.ncsbe.gov/news/recent-press-releases
- Felony - https://www.ncsbe.gov/news/press-releases/2023/04/28/state-board-updates-voter-registration-applications-new-language-about-individuals-convicted
Board of Elections
One-Stop Early Voting