Contact Us

HC Logo

Hertford County Department of Social Services

Contact Us
704 North King Street
P.O. Box 218
Winton N.C. 27986

8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Friday

Call us:
(252) 358-7830

On-call for Children & Adult Reports

To make a report of child or adult abuse after hours or on holidays, contact Hertford County Sheriff’s Office at (252)-358-7800.