Report Road Sign Issues

The Hertford County Online Road Sign Problem Reporting form is used to report damaged or missing green or blue ROAD NAME SIGNS ONLY in rural Hertford County.   Street name signs within the city limits should be reported respectively to each municipality Public Works Department.

Stop signs, yield signs, speed limit signs and other traffic warning signs should be reported to the Hertford County Office of the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NC DOT) at (252) 332-5525.